Links that has relation to this project.
Bests STL implementations:
Discussion about strings implementation:
Programming with threads
Portable C++ interfaces for MT programming
- Boost.Threads, the part of Boost project.
- Solaris-compatible Threads Library: wrapper for simulation Solaris Threads for non-Solaris platforms.
- GNU portable threads: POSIX/ANSI-C based library for Unix platforms;
- LinuxThreads is an implementation of the Posix 1003.1c thread package for Linux.
- New POSIX Thread Library by RedHat.
- Next Generation POSIX Threading by IBM (N:M threads model; note, that Sun chuck in this model, and prefer 1:1 now).
Programming with sockets
C++ interfaces for sockets:
Methodology of Operational Specifications.
C++ communication frameworks and techniques